- We see our patients every 2-8 weeks to adjust the braces or to give new Invisalign® aligners.
- We schedule longer appointment procedures and those that require major adjustments during the earlier parts of the day. In order to provide the personal attention required, longer appointments, including putting the braces on, repairing the braces, delivering important growth appliances, re-cementing braces and removing the braces, are scheduled in the earlier morning hours.
- We reserve our after school appointment times for routine wire changes and adjustments. This allows us to accommodate most of all our patient’s busy schedules. Your cooperation in helping us keep to this type of schedule is appreciated!
- Some appointments will need to be scheduled during school hours. These appointments can be rotated within the day so that the same class will not need to be missed. In order to be fair to all patients, we may alternate your appointments during school months between mornings and afternoons. We’ll be happy to provide you with an excuse slip.
- It is our goal to provide you with the finest orthodontic care on the most convenient schedule possible. We understand your scheduling concerns and will do everything possible to ensure that your treatment goes smoothly.
- We reserve time just for you. If you are running late, we would advise you to call and see if we can complete the necessary work in the time that remains. If you arrive late for your appointment we may have to reschedule to another time. Appointments are scheduled at 2-8 week intervals for best progress. Missed appointments or repeated lateness could prolong treatment. (We ask that you give us 24 hour advance notice if an appointment needs to be rescheduled). Repeated missed appointments may incur an additional fee. We provide you with an appointment card, which indicates the appointment time, and the type of treatment to be rendered, and as a courtesy we have a “house calls” program that will automatically confirm your appointment the day before. If you do miss your appointment, another appointment will be scheduled but may require waiting 4-6 weeks.
Unlike insurance coverage for regular dental treatment, most orthodontic coverage typically has a lifetime maximum benefit for each insured individual for orthodontic services rendered. Since there are many different agreements between insurance carriers and their subscribers, we are more than happy to assist you in determining the amount of coverage you have available. In order to obtain your benefits for orthodontic coverage, you will need to provide us with your complete insurance information.
Please be aware also that if for some reason your orthodontic insurance is dropped or does not pay the expected amount, the patient is responsible for the unpaid amount.
The cost of orthodontic treatment can vary widely, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Once your treatment needs are assessed, Dr. Stachel and her staff will discuss with you the total cost, and your available payment plan options, so that you are able to make the choice that works best for you and your smile.
We are more than happy to work with you to create a payment plan that fits within your budget. We offer our own in-house no-interest payment plan and also work with Care Credit®. Please speak with our knowledgeable staff if you have questions about either financial option.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards as payment.
CareCredit® is available to help you pay for dental procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. CareCredit® offers both No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can take care of your dental health.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. Click here for more information or to apply for financing.